Pelton Wheel flowmeter with Hastelloy body for aggressive applications; pressures up to 50 bar and temperatures to 135°C.
Pelton Wheel flowmeter with hastelloy body, providing a pulse output. Suitable for any non abrasive, chemical compatible low viscosity liquid.
- 0.006 to 0.1 l/min up to 0.1 to 28 litres per min and 33 l/min.
- ±2% reading - linearity. [003 and 005 linearisation
- ±0.2% repeatability over top 90% of range.
- Wetted parts:
- Teflon or Teflon encapsulated FPM or FPM ‘O’ ring (subject to chemical compatibility)
- PFA rotor,
- Hastelloy body,
- Sapphire bearings
- NPN open collector output, PNP or TTL option, 4-way M12 sensor connector. Intrinsically Safe option.
- Pressure ratings to 10 bar, higher on request